Monday, January 23, 2012

A Bit Trapped

I am feeling a little closed in these days.  As my first winter in Iowa as a SAHM while I love my children I am so tempted just to bundle us all up and haul us to Target or the Mall just to see other humans.  I am also a bit bummed that I have not been able to get Noah outside as much as I would like and as much as he needs to get out there and run and get fresh air.  I am in a dilemma with Levi at the age he is in and Noah where he is.  Yes, I can bundle both boys from head to toe but really Levi can't get down and play in the snow, he can't move like Noah and keep warm so I am getting a little stir crazy on how to keep us all entertained.  That's all really...not very excited.
 Levi's fishy face, he has been doing this a lot!
Noah and I did get out this last weekend while David was home, he had fun.  I am glad we got out when we did the snow was gone by noon!

Here are some other things we have been doing inside, check out my Sweet Elder blog!

No comments: