Noah loves taking off our glasses. He also likes putting on glasses of all kinds, as is evidenced here:
Monday, April 20, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
* I (Rebekah) got to cuddle with Noah this morning, because I didn't have to work today!
* I took care of clutter! (believe me this one is huge)
* Noah loves the animals that he got in his Easter basket
* David has hit a wall in getting his perspectise approved (made for a stressful afternoon) Pray that it gets passed before the summer so he can write this summer.
* Dinner was a success, we tried a new recipe!
* We all three ate lunch and dinner together at the table.
* Noah would rather sit and read 5 books in a row than watch an episode of any cartoon (who knows how long that will last)
* David and I got lots of time together today, we had not a single thing planned.
* We got to skyp with both my parents and David's, I love technology.
* It was a beautiful mid-60 degree, Spring day.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Outside my window... the many brightly lit buildings that make up the Downtown Dallas skyline
I am thinking... of things that I have left undone and about the time that I don't take to do the little things
From the learning rooms... patience, trying to find clarity and probably missing the answer right in front of me
I am thankful for... my husband and sweet son...they are my life.
From the kitchen...leftovers that were just as fulfilling as the first time
I am wearing... comfy pajama pants and tee, feet are covered with socks and a blanket draped around my shoulders
I am reading... Poisonwood Bible, I must say I was skeptical but I have gotten sucked in
I am hoping... for warm weather in the morning but more importantly a good nights sleep
I am creating... shower invitations for my dear sister and a birthday surprise for my deserving husband
I am hearing... the constant sound of the television!
Around the house...evidence of a toddler living here
One of my favorite things... my comfy pillow and a warm blanket
A few plans for the rest of the week... a birthday surprise and a job to go to everyday
Here is a picture I would like to share with you.....