Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekending!

I am finally getting around to creating this post.  Something I said I was going to do all summer and now look summer is half way gone!!  Can you believe it!?  Weekends kind of blur into one another for me so this is basically what we have been up to.

Thursday!
We finally got some family pics done!  I can't wait to see all of them I have gotten a sneak peek of course and I am loving what I see!
Dinner with great friends and a quick visit with Grandma and Bucko!

Friday!
The boys stayed home and did who knows what and I spent the day in the car (which I found so wonderful to be by myself with the windows down).  And with my mom: chatting, eating, delivering warm/home cooked meals to a few 'shut-ins' and helping with some decluttering (which I actually love to do, I know I am a bit off like that)

Saturday!
Just hanging out at home: playing in the sprinkler, being silly, Noah wrote his name by himself with a few prompts
and finally folding the mounds of clean clothes in baskets in our bedroom, that was wonderful to finally accomplish.



Sunday!
Church
Lazy afternoon, mowing the lawn, grocery run
Church potluck / pool party
And two exhausted little boys, resulting in a full nights sleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love noahs name!!!

Kerry said...

What a great weekend! Good job Noah! Yay for a full night's sleep!