Monday, April 6, 2009

For Today.....

Outside my window... the many brightly lit buildings that make up the Downtown Dallas skyline

I am thinking... of things that I have left undone and about the time that I don't take to do the little things

From the learning rooms... patience, trying to find clarity and probably missing the answer right in front of me

I am thankful for... my husband and sweet son...they are my life.

From the kitchen...leftovers that were just as fulfilling as the first time

I am wearing... comfy pajama pants and tee, feet are covered with socks and a blanket draped around my shoulders

I am reading... Poisonwood Bible, I must say I was skeptical but I have gotten sucked in

I am hoping... for warm weather in the morning but more importantly a good nights sleep

I am creating... shower invitations for my dear sister and a birthday surprise for my deserving husband

I am hearing... the constant sound of the television!

Around the house...evidence of a toddler living here
One of my favorite things... my comfy pillow and a warm blanket

A few plans for the rest of the week... a birthday surprise and a job to go to everyday

Here is a picture I would like to share with you.....

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute post! I see tomorrow is David's 26th. Tell him happy birthday for me! :-)

Love you guys,
Angela