Friday, December 7, 2007

I love my baby



As you can see from this photo, our baby is stronger than your baby. Noah was 7lbs 13.5 oz at his last doctor's visit, and I can tell you: it's all muscle, baby! Just look at those guns.

Anyway, he's pretty cool. He's starting to open his eyes and look around at things. Even though I'm pretty sure all he sees is a blob of weird color when he looks at us, I can tell he looks at us with love. He also has a lot of hair (obviously). I (David) say he's working on a killer mullet. His mom (Rebekah) begs to differ. I guess only time will tell. I know there's a party in the back, I'm just not sure yet if he's got business in the front...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what, I don't care if I go bald, as long as the future of the Elder clan gets some great hair!