Sunday, November 7, 2010

All Saints Sunday, Joining Our Church, Noah's Baptism

A jammed pack Sunday - and beautiful weather to go with it.

All Saints Sunday - remembering the ones that have gone on before us.
 Grandma Esther and Grandpa Walter Ring (sadly I don't have a pic digitally of G-ma Ring) (David's maternal grandparents)

 My Aunt Celia Gubser one of the women I walked in memory of at the Dallas/Fort Worth Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3Day Walk November 2009. (again no digital pic)

 Grandma Ambolene and Grandpa Ellis Shelton (my paternal grandparents, and the G-pa that Noah was named after)

Our family joined our church this Sunday and Noah was baptized, it was a beautiful service and Noah was awesome.
  I thought it was a wonderfully 'ironic' to become committed to a church and commit to raising Noah in a Christian home/community on the same day we were honoring those who have helped shape and guide us in our Christian faith.  I feel truly blessed!


No comments: