Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mommy and Noah Day

As you all know I stay at home with Noah now and work three mornings a week so it has been an adjustment to be a stay at home mom after being the one that left every morning 5 days a week.  I love being with Noah but I am not very good at the staying home part so Noah and I are taking many adventures in the Siouxland area are challenge usually is to make them FREE adventures.  Here is an adventure we took a couple weeks ago to the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center.


There were lots of hands on items.

Some live frogs, honey bees and fish.

These are the honey bees:



And a fun little area just to be a kid: block, books, discovery bottles.
It was not a huge place, not a place you could really spend more than an hour at (atleast not for Noah's age).  We did see a live turkey outside in the woods but was gone by the time I got my camera out.  There are trails around the center too.

No comments: