Friday, November 14, 2008

Itchin' for the Holidays

I just have to say that I am just itchin' for the Holidays. The change in weather (which in Texas is really feels like Fall), the music, lights, and we might even enjoy a cozy fire in our apartment this year. (Don't worry we aren't setting the place a'blaze, we have a fireplace) David is going to have to restrain me from putting up the tree as soon as Thanksgiving is over. We have already had a few discussions over the tree: where will it be, will Noah pull it over on himself? I think we have actually decided to put it on our balcony, without gifts of course. I am curious how that will play out but it will definetly be an adventure. We will make sure to post pictures.

David's parents and sister are coming down for Thanksgiving and Carla (my sister) will join us as well. So we are excited about a full table (of food and people).

Noah's 1st birthday is the Saturday after Thanksgiving so we are all excited about cake and friends coming over. I am looking forward to his reaction to the cake. Anyway, that is the scoop on us lately. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: